Sunday, April 17, 2016

JayRobb Whey Protein Powder


I bought the Jay Robb Protein Powder after a recommendation by my Bradley Method coach to increase my daily protein intake. She suggested I aim for 80-100g/ day to reduce my chances of developing pre-eclampsia (a dangerous condition that can lead to reduced blood flow to baby and seizures in mama).

I must say I was initially skeptical to pay $40 for a one month supply, but decided to give it a try. After all, I knew if I didn't like it my husband would choke down anything to prevent wasting money. Thankfully, that wasn't the case at all. The first thing I noticed is that when you open the bag there is a sweet fragrance. The powder is fine and easy to scoop. When consuming protein powder my preference is to combine a couple ounces of non-fat milk with one scoop of powder, teaspoon of peanut butter, several ice cubes and a small amount of water all blended in my magic bullet. My immediate first impression was that it was creamy, and delicious. I was also pleased that it did not have a strong discernible Stevia flavor since I am not a Stevia fan. 

I have now finished the bag, which took less then 3 weeks because my husband loved the Jay Robb Protein Powder so much he was drinking 1-2 shakes a day himself =) These shakes have quickly become one of my favorite treats, high protein (25g/ shake), with 0 sugar, delicious, and they keep my tummy happy for several hours at a time. 

  • Flavor= 4/5
  • Mixability= 5/5
  • Cost= Approx $40 on Amazon.com for 30 servings
  • Effectiveness= 4.5/5
  • Recommendation= Highly Recommended to anyone looking for a high quality source of protein.
Jay Robb Protein Powder

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully, that wasn't the case at all. The first thing I noticed is that when you open the bag there is a sweet fragrance. The powder is fine and easy to scoop.http://healthtrendz.co/1-hour-belly-blast-diet/

    ReplyDelete