Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Buttermilk Babies Swaddles, Deliciously Soft


Buttermilk Babies is a native Texas company that creates swaddle blankets.  First, let me say that I love the packaging; it's clean, and clever. They include a home recipe for buttermilk biscuits that I am excited to try. Their swaddles are made from cotton with the addition of bamboo rayon to produce an incredibly buttery soft fabric. Something that sets Buttermilk Babies' swaddles apart from other swaddles is their clever and comical design. I had the joy of using the "Smarty Pants" set. This duo includes the "Brain map", and "Constellations" swaddles. Wrapping my son in "Brain Map" I started to laugh as I noticed they included Boobies and pooping; my son's two favorite things =)
The one thing I do wish Buttermilk Babies would add to their line is a swaddle set that is more feminine. If I had a daughter I would naturally lean toward patterns that are floral and feminine rather then the gender-neutral options.


Why Swaddle?

It is no secret that one of the best ways to help a newborn sleep is to swaddle them. Wrapping a newborn snugly with their arms at their sides eliminates the Moro reflex (this reflex is why when there is a loud noise newborns throw their arms out and cry). Additionally, the tight wrap reminds babies of the safety and security they felt when in mommy's womb.

Ok, now which swaddle to buy? 
These muslin swaddles that are extra-large in size 47"x47" making them a perfect size for newborns babies of all sizes. Then once your child outgrows the need for swaddling these swaddles make a wonderful summer blanket, nursing cover, or car seat cover. 


- Cost: $45 for 2-pack, $75 for 4-pack
- Value: 4/5
- Functionality:5/5
- Ease of use: 5/5
- Appearance: 4/5


While opinions are my own, swaddles from the above brand were provided to me for purpose of this review.


#development #baby #toddler #milestones #bestbabyproducts #learning #encouraginggrowth #child #parenting #motherhood #momlife #firstbirthday #bestbabygifts #doctormommy #blogger #mommyblogger #happybaby #shopsmall #safety #growinguptoofast #babygear

2 comments:

  1. They include a home recipe for buttermilk biscuits that I am excited to try.Mark R. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging. To know How to Login to 192.168.1.1, Please visit 192.168.l.l

    ReplyDelete